World Blogger Championship

Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker! The WBCOOP is a free online Poker tournament open to all Bloggers, so register on WBCOOP to play.

Registration code: 642456

Saturday, September 26, 2009

The Challenge

I have this theory. Just as the physical realm of the universe is in constant equilibrium, our notions of luck and chance are merely the short-term perceptions of a single event or circumstance without regard to the span of infinity. There is a natural balance to probability, and yet it can only be truly recognized after a long period. Similar to life, luck is only one component to the game of poker. I guarantee that the proper applications of analytical skill, patience, discipline, and logic will give you the edge over said equilibrium, even if I have to play a crap load of hands to prove it.

And so, my plan is to take my first deposit of $50 on PokerStars and turn it into a decently sized bankroll of $1,000. I am starting off at $.25/$.50 limit, and will move up to $.50/$1.00 when I reach ~$350, and may or may not make the jump to $1/$2 at the $600 mark since it is often considered a rake trap/shark fest.

No comments:

Post a Comment